The Holiday season is always talked about as a joyous and fun time of the year. But, it isn’t for everyone. If you are struggling this holiday season, know that you are not alone. In fact, NAMI says 64 percent of individuals living with a mental illness have reported their conditions worsened around the holiday season.
Below we have complied some helpful articles and resources to help if you aren’t feeling all that jolly this year.
- Managing Mental Health around Holidays
- Supporting your Mental Health during Holiday Season
- Handling Stress during the Holiday Season
- Seven Ways to Cope with Holiday Stress
- The Most Difficult Time of the Year