The Wood Group's current programs include sites at the following locations. The list also provides the name of the Mental Health Authority or Agency for whom we provide these programs. For placement at a Wood Group facility, please contact your local Mental Health Authority.
• Wood Community IDD Support Services of San Antonio, Texas
• Wood IDD Crisis Respite Center of San Antonio, Texas
• San Gabriel Crisis Respite Center of Georgetown, Texas
• Hospital Step Down of Georgetown, Texas
• La Esperanza Crisis Respite Center of Seguin, Texas
• Hospital Step Down of Seguin, Texas
• Camino Real Community Outreach Center of Kenedy, Texas
• Maverick County Crisis Respite Center of Eagle Pass, Texas
• Atacosa County Crisis Respite Center of Lytle, Texas
• Wood Crisis Residential Center of Wichita Falls, Texas
• Hospital Step Down of Wichita Falls, Texas
• Harbor House Crisis Respite Center of Texas City, Texas
• Emergency Disaster Services
Your mental health deserves attention every day – in good times and bad. The last few years have challenged our mental health on so many levels. Integral Care and NAMI Central Texas created a toolkit for the community designed to support your mental health all year long. We hope these tools help you build resilience as we continue to move forward. It’s essential to our health and well-being that everyone has access to the mental health support they need.
NAMI Texas serves residents across our state with free mental health support, online groups, resources and education.
The Wood Group is always looking for compassionate and professional people to add to our team. Hiring bonuses are available.
The Wood Group strives to maintain a diverse workforce. We encourage all to apply, including those who have knowledge and/or experience working with underserved populations, including Asian and Pacific Islander, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, and LGBTQA communities.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sex or age.